CASP’s mission is to provide basic needs and a supportive community for those in the process of seeking asylum in the U.S.
Volunteers are the core of that supportive community and a welcoming, healthy, and successful experience for our guests.
If you’re considering becoming a volunteer, here’s what we invite you to do:
- Take a look at the sign-up form (here), and see if there are activities that interest you.
- If you find some (or if you’d like to propose “Other” offers), fill out the form, and press the Submit button at the bottom of the page. (If you prefer using a paper version, you can download the form here.)
- Next, read the Volunteer Handbook carefully.
- Print and sign the last page of the Handbook.
- Write to email@example.com for mailing instructions for your paperwork.
- Follow the instructions in the Handbook about background checks.
If you’re already a volunteer …
Help CASP in its grant-seeking efforts by periodically logging your hours and mileage. We suggest you make a note of the date you enter your information, so that you will know the starting point for your next data entry.
If you have questions about volunteering or about logging your hours and mileage, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.